Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Random acts of blogness

Every so often, it's perversely entertaining to hit the "next blog" button at the top of the page to see what other people are up to on Blogger. With that in mind, here are five blogs I came across after jumping off from my own. I am now bound to live vicariously through these people.

Club VAIO -- Apparently, this is the "unofficial Club VAIO blog." No word on whether the folks at the official Club VAIO blog approve.

The Ride For Rwanda -- This site is kinda creepy when you consider these plucky riders for Rwanda were within a three-hour drive of me earlier this week ... can that be considered stalking?

Grandma Faith's Fabulous Life -- If you like cow ornaments, this page is for you!

I Love Jade Sadly, no discussion of the David Caruso movie.

A Little Bit of Sugar and A Whole Lotta Spice! Clearly, someone knows a lot more than I do about formatting one of these blog pages.

No comments: